Since WirthCo incorporation in 1992, we have placed performance and reliability of our products first. That concept has earned us a position as one of the most reliable and trusted manufacturers in the industry. We will continue to design and produce power supplies that keep pace with the constantly changing technical needs of companies that use our products.
We constantly continue to develop new products.
Research and development is currently focused on:
- New methods and materials to contain the costs
of the continuous
escalation of regulatory restriction on the conducted and radiated
- Highly integrated control logic chips to regulate
and control power factors,
in response to new standards for reductions and limits to line
harmonic distortion and increased power factor performance.
- Higher switching frequencies, component size
reductions, and methods
and materials to contain radiation, resulting from demands for
power-to-size ratio reductions.
- Highly integrated switching/control chips
and specialized output
components, such as Low R (on) F.E.T.'s and Schottky rectifiers,
in response to reductions in final production component count.
This is an exciting time for WirthCo.
Fueling our growth is a myriad of dynamic changes. We are constantly
adding to our standard product offerings, increasing our U.S.
warehousing capabilities, strengthening our communication capabilities,
and combining some of the most innovative engineering minds in
the power supply industry. We also offer the following unique
strengths to our customers:
- U.S. design, engineering support, and testing
- Designing and manufacturing of power supplies,
without any middlemen
- All transactions completed in the U.S.
- An extensive rep/sales network for high level
- Patents on proprietary circuit designs
- Financial strength
- Asian/U.S. experience in design and manufacturing
- Logistics and kit experience
- New product introductions
- Local inventory
We look forward to providing you with power
solutions here at WirthCo. Please contact us for any comments
or questions you might have regarding our products and services.