- 100 VAC-240VAC ± 10% /47Hz to 63 Hz
- (a) 30A max. @ 115VAC under the worst case
load and cold start
- (b) 60A max. @ 230VAC under the worst case
load and cold start
- 0.5 RMS Max. at full load and 115 VAC input
- 0.25 RMS Max. at full load and 230 VAC input
- 0.5 min. at full load and 115 VAC input
- 70% min. at specified line voltages, outputs
at full load
The output shall be isolated from the input and
the supply shall be able to withstand without permanent damage.Power
line transients as defined in IEC 801-4 or IEC 801-5, line to
neutral 1 kV line to neutral with floating ground, 2kV.
- 1% measure at 115VAC or 230VAC±15%
- ±5% measure at all output from min.
load to max. load
at 115VAC ,60Hz.
- ±5% max. at power turn on and turn
off measured at
115 VAC or 230 VAC at full load.
- 200 ms max at Vin = 115 VAC and full load.
M.T.B.F. shall be a min. of 100,000 hours when
25 °C ambient, running at 100% duty cycle with the following
line and load conditions:
Outputs loaded at 80% of maximum load as defined
in the specifications above.
The input line Voltage will be set at any level
specified in the input Voltage range.
Test verification will be confirmed using either
a one-sided (zero failure) 90% confidence level test, or by observed
test results as defined below.
Unit failure shall be defined as any unit failing
to provide output Voltage or short circuit protection, or exceeding
the ripple specification limits during the test.
The test environment shall be 30 ± 2°
C with input line Voltage at 230VAC. The output loads will be
set at 80% of max. load levels defined in the specifications.
The test sample shall consist of 200 units
for the initial test cycle. Units will be test verified daily,
and any failure during the test will be replaced with a new sample
unit. The M.T.B.F. for the observed test results is defined by
(1) Observed M.T.B.F. = (nt)/#Failure
When no failures occur in a test, the 90% confidence
M.T.B.F. is defined by equation (2):
(2) M.T.B.F.> nt/In
t= time in test
n= sample size
- 110-160% of rated power. Auto recovery.
- For any output shorted to ground, grounded
output will not damage this power supply. A short to the ground
will be defined as a maximum of 0.1 OHM as seen by the output
connection of the power supply.
The radiated and conducted emissions of this
adapter comply with the requirements of United States Federeal
Communication Commission (FCC) part 15, class B and with CISPR
22.and CISPR 22.
- The power supply is approved for the
- UL 1950 3rd Edition
- TUV EN60950
- HI POT A: Primary - Secondary (FG) - 1500VAC
for 60 seconds or DC equivalent 2121VDC for 60 seconds. If DC
voltage used for test, the voltage should ramp up and down with
1 sec. rise time.
- HI POT B: Transformer Primary - Secondary
- 3750VAC for 1 minute (component level).
- 0.1 OHM max. at 25A/10 sec.
- (1) Operating temp. is 0 °C to 40°C.
- (2) Storage temp. is -20°C to 85°
- (3) Operating humidity is 15% to 85% RH
- (4) Storage humidity is 5% to 90% RH
Operating: 10G, 11 ms, half sine, one shock input
in each of three mutually perpendicular axis, for a total of six
Storage: 100G, trapezoid,180 IN/S velocity change
one shock imput per direction in each of three mutually perpendicular
axis, for a total of six shock inputs.
Operating: 0.75G zero
to peak, 5 to 500Hz, 0.5 octaves/minute, one cycle, 5 to 500 to
5 Hz per axis in each of three mutually perpendicular axis.
Storage: 1.5G zero to peak,5 to 500Hz,
0.5 octaves/minute, one cycle,5 to 500 to 5 Hz per axis in each
of three mutually perpendicular axis for a total duration of three
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- LxWxH: 104mm x 58mm x 31.8mm
- Weight: 240 g Typical